Thursday, March 22, 2007

Timeline So Far

So - where are we in this adventure.

The current house is getting regular drive buys with people stopping in front and taking numbers but only one showing so far and we have heard no results. No worries and not much more to tell.

The New house is finished framing and had the basement cement poured a day ago. For the first time we could see the size of the rooms and it was all good. The fire place was all framed out and it is actually starting to look like a home. Windows and sliding doors are now in and the insides are now protected from the elements.

In the meantime I fractured my left patella (broke my knee cap) when I slipped on a bunker taking a photo and I have a huge brace for a while on my leg. You can see my impact spot and hopeful I can get a photo of it this weekend. Here is the x-ray of my knee. The fracture is on the left side of the knee cap.


The GOOD news is my knee cap worked perfectly as a bumper as it is designed to do.

We received two tiles yesterday that will decorate our fireplace and soon we will have to look into the actual tile.


I guess plumbing starts soon and am not sure WHAT happens next. No real good photos of late as the weather has been off and I could not see anything mammoth to show.

So - here is a time line (sort of) of the progress so far.

Click on the photo to enlarge. I think I will put these on a separate page with dates (once I find the date).






talk to you later Rpd and DJ

1 comment:

adubya said...

Your tile looks like a doctor's office picture of a woman's reproductive organs... :)