Friday, March 09, 2007

Basement! We have a Basement

Yea - pretty exciting. We drove to Columbus and as we crested the hill there was Kevin talking to a framer (now known as Adam Work Man and Kevin Builder . . . . if you do not watch LOST you missed the humor).

Our first sunset . . .except I think the sun will be further to the right in sumer.


Adam Work Man and Kevin Builder - by the way - Speaking of Kevin and Ambiance Homes, I honestly do not think we could have been luckier in picking Ambiance. I have read so many bad stories about builders that are there to make money and have zero bed side manner but Kevin is the perfect blend professionalism and normal guy.

He's a good guy that I can tell he just likes building and doing it right! He actually listens and SO FAR has put up with my thousands of questions!


The basement

basement - otherside - I guess they will fill in more dirt on the left side to keep the water from next door over there!!

NEXT - The 1st Floor WALLS!

No comments: